Caddie Training Dates 2018
Click here to view a spotlight of Waverley's Caddie Program as written by the Oregonian, September 12, 2017
- You will need to attend any 2 of the 4 classes to be eligible to caddie.
- Must be 14 years of age or older.
- There is no fee for the classes.
- DRESS CODE: Docker style pants or shorts; golf or collared shirt; tennis-style/athletic shoes. Golf-style hats are okay. Bring wind-shirt or jacket if necessary.
- Please no jeans or golf shoes.
- Please dress weather appropriate as we will go outdoors regardless of weather.
If you have any other questions please contact the
Waverley Field House: Phone: (503) 654-9509 | Email: email@example.com
Important Caddie Times & Tournament Schedule
Good times to caddie on a normal week...
- Tuesday | 7:00 am & noon
- Wednesday | 11:00 am
- Thursday |11:00 am
- Friday |11:00 am
- Saturday |7:00 am
- Sunday |7:00 am
Waverley Field House (503) 654-9509 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org