Welcome to the Waverley Country Club employment opportunity web page. Since the founding of the Club in 1896, Waverley has been considered among the most renowned private country clubs in the country. The Club is proud of its history and through its members and staff maintains its position in the industry by demonstrating, and enhancing its past values and traditions. Waverley’s philosophy is excellence in everything we do. We nurture our staff and ensure the most positive work environment. This is a great opportunity to work for a well-established organization that offers a competitive wage and generous benefit packages.
To apply, please view our current job openings by clicking HERE.
No Phone Calls Please | Equal Opportunity Employer
Background Screening Required
Waverley's 2019 Caddie Training and Tournament schedule will be provided early 2019. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Field House at 503.654.9509.
Click here to view a spotlight of Waverley's Caddie Program as written by the Oregonian, September 12, 2017
In addition to competitive wages, Waverley Country Club provides its employees with many benefits. Following are some of the benefits that may be available to employees:
- Monday Golf Privileges / Monday Pool Privileges
- Public Transit Discounts / Annual Employee Events/Activities
- Discounted Shoe Program / Free Parking
- Discounted Lift Tickets / Employee Lunchroom
- Subsidized Uniforms / Complimentary Meals During Shift
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance / Life Insurance
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Accounts / 401(k) Retirement Plan w/Employer Match
- Paid Time Off (Vacation Program) / Referral Bonus Program
Traditions & Culture
Tradition of excellence in everything we do because doing any job right is a continuing goal at Waverley. Our history and traditions are cherished and act as guidelines for not only the membership, but employees as well.
- To anticipate and attend to every member’s needs, no matter how small
- To provide; golf, dining, swimming, tennis and facilities that will be a source of pride to our membership
- To attentively serve every person with warmth, courtesy and sincerity
- To foster team cooperation, creativity and success
- To be sensitive to each other’s dignity, needs and ideas
~Staff Team Objectives~
- To take an active interest in our work
- To always give our best
- To continuously improve our skills
- To reflect the “Team Spirit” in our work with other employees, department heads, supervisors and members
- To take pride in employment at Waverley Country Club